View Single Post
      02-01-2020, 06:42 PM   #24
Conezz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007 View Post
i ordered it just for the 360 cameras. I don't really need help parking, but I hate having to look over and make sure im 1' from the sidewalk, but not too close, or too far and having to readjust my parking. Or maybe scraping a tall parking block, or maybe scraping when at a parking lot with one of those automated machines you get a ticket out of and trying to get close enough to the machine without hitting a wheel.

Was worth it just to not have to do it over and over and the peace of mine. I hope it works well (havent gotten my car yet)

I wound up ordering it just for the cameras as well. I know there were a few times in my current car the I pulled too far into a spot and scraped the parking block, and turned to close to the curb hitting the wheel. Hopefully the extra cameras will help avoid that.

Do the cameras activate at a certain speed or can they be programmed to come on manually?

The only caveat is more technology means more things can go wrong. I hope the additional cameras aren't prone to malfunction and frequent repair down the line.
Appreciate 0