BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Here's how the BMW Drive Recorder works

Sounds cool.

Description of BMW Drive Recorder:

The BMW Drive Recorder is another new addition to the options list. It can be ordered in conjunction with Parking Assistant Plus and will be available soon for the new BMW 3 Series Sedan, BMW 7 Series, BMW 8 Series, new BMW X5 and new BMW X7. The BMW Drive Recorder uses the cameras of the various driver assistance systems to record video footage from different points around the vehicle, before saving the recordings so they can be either watched later on the Control Display when the car is stationary or exported via the USB port.

Drivers can, therefore, shoot videos while driving through spectacular scenery, for example, or performing impressive maneuvers on the race track, and then send them to their mobile device and share them. Recordings can be up to 40 seconds in length, comprising the 20 seconds of video saved immediately prior to the Drive Recorder being activated and the next 20 seconds. The Drive Recorder can be started at any time from the iDrive menu. Another benefit of the system is that, in the event of a collision, the 20 seconds before the accident and the 20 seconds following it are automatically recorded and saved, so they can be referred back to in any subsequent reconstruction of the incident.

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 2