06-03-2021, 05:18 PM   #22
KoenG
Lieutenant Colonel
Belgium
Rep
Drives: i4 eDrive40 & Cupra Leon 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
Yes and like all prophets before you speaking about doom and gloom i am sure you and your Pig snout calling cult has grown quite large by now with your highly intelligent conversations about how BMW has

1. Lost their way
2. Execute styling that no one likes because your cult speaks for everyone
3. Everyone else makes better EVs then BMW
4. If not everyone thinks and have opinions like your cult then they are less worthy.

We get it your cult doesn't like the new styling.

But at least leave this sections of the forums where the new series are present, and if you aint gonna buy the new cars coming from BMW, and Audi and Porches does cars that suit you more then go to their forums please.

BMW has also heard your comments and it has been stated before let the sales number talk if they tank they will have learned their lessons and re do the design, if they are a success then that settles it then.

Ooops, I didn't realise it's forbidden to go critical on a car in it's own section. Probably offensive for the members not ready to deal with dissonant ideas to their one?

Although I personally like this i4 a lot (except its excessive weight maybe), I'am particularly interested to understand the motivation of the sceptics. It helps to avoid blind spots with a more 360° comprehension of the value proposal.
Appreciate 1
MoeMuc118.50