07-22-2019, 08:54 PM   #13
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fean07 View Post
Guys got the JB4 installed and went for a test ride... the car is amazing... so much power, the feeling is that the traction in lower gear is at limit during acceleration.

The pop from exhaust are way louder... amazing update. And only running map2 (+4psi)

Only problem so far, is that JB4 seems not compatible with the live cockpit pro. I sent email to Terry and will let you know if there is solution to it. For now need to change map with data cable.
So with the F30 B58 cars I have yet to run across anyone running 91 (california crap gas) that did not experience the car hesitating at shifts and basically falling on its face in between shifts when running a piggyback (JB4, JB+, Dinan, AA etc...). Are you running 91 CA crap gas and experiencing smooth stock like linear acceleration with your piggyback?

My 340 did not perform well (2 piggybacks) until I had it flashed and then it was just like oem on steroids / I'll be surprised if somehow the g20 changes that but I remain open minded because I have no first hand knowledge other than the f30 cars

If the traction issue you mention is wheel spin and granny intervention that's one thing (I get that but) but if what you are experiencing is the car wildly pausing between shifts and seem lost that's a piggyback for you on 91
Appreciate 0