View Single Post
      04-04-2019, 06:51 PM   #527
supra93
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4, E500, Supra, RX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
And that is EXACTLY what I am saying. Once the Supra enthusiast, those that absolutely have to have this car, bought in, sales will trickle down to a few hundred a month. Because this IS a niche product sports car. The excitement about how 2019 allocation has already been sold out? I'd be surprised if they sell 900 a year in 24 months.
I'm just posting news. I'm surprised (insert sarcasm) that 2020/2019 models have been called for because of the endless speculation from the internet about this car being a sales flop. I'm looking at you NSX.. We'll shall see. Personally, I think the numbers will hold strong for the first 2-3 years after the intial launch. Then sales will start to tank as with most sports car. Hopefully it won't be as bad if Toyota gives this thing proper updates, special editions, more powerful version, MT, and etc. I'm looking at you 86..

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
Again why did Toyota need any help with this, When they build this? ( not say one or the other is better ) Just sayin they could of done it alone with ease.
Go drive one of those piggies and you will find your answer.

In other news.

Last edited by supra93; 04-04-2019 at 07:22 PM..
Appreciate 0