View Single Post
      08-16-2020, 11:18 AM   #281
MoBMWs
Car Fanatic
Rep
Drives: 2020 330MSport xDrive Sedan

Garage List
Hi Shawn, is there a feature diff/bug fixes btw v.4.24.12_PSdZData_Lite vs v.4.24.31_PSdZData? I'm having an issue with .12 where I code the "Disable front windows rollup stopping when door opened" option but its not working; i know the code changes are taking effect as i'm able to code "Allow closing of windows and sunroof with keyfob" which is in the same CAFD file and it works just fine. i was able to code "disable front windows..." option months ago on an earlier idrive build.
if v.4.24.31_PSdZData Lite will resolve my issue, can you please send me the download link? All i would need to do is delete the existing C:\Data\psdzdata subfolders and copy over the new folders?

Also do you know how one can code the "full sms display" option on a G20? i'm assuming this option provides you a notification of a sms message on the idrive screen similar to how the F Series did with its Office integrated feature.

And finally, do you know how one can code to have the fog lights ON at vehicle startup?

Thanks, Mo
Appreciate 0