View Single Post
      10-17-2021, 06:09 PM   #10
drseuss19
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 x3, 2021 M340i, 2022 M440

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog2964 View Post
We are going the dealership today to buy a 430 and the sales person said he can change the specs because it hasnt been built yet. Ok great, but he also said it would be here toward the end of november beginning of december. That sounds really fast to be given the thing isnt even built yet. Does that fit in the timelines other have seen?
They are 'only' charging MSRP, no markup which i think is odd given when we bought our lexus a little over a month ago, i couldnt find any dealership to not put an additional markup over msrp.
MSRP is realistic. The timeline they are giving not so much. It will probably be a month longer than that due to stop sales.

Lexus is an absolute pain in the ass to deal with. I was looking at Lexus as well and in my opinion they are a step below BMW, yet were asking for far more. They wanted $60,000 for athe Is 350 F sport with only a couple options added and I thought that was hilarious when you can get a superior M340i for the same price. Will never even consider Lexus again after that shit.
Appreciate 0