Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Oddly enough my car suddenly had the option for me to sync my NFC card. I noticed some other small changes to my vehicle, like my music staying on even after I shut the car off and open the door. It will stop when I lock it like my last F30 did.

Wonder if there was an update OTA? I've had the car for less than 3 weeks and it hasn't been to a dealership for service since I picked it up
Did you have a passenger? In my car, the music turns off only after the last person has opened their door. When it's my wife and I, I open the door before my wife does and get out of the car. Music stays on then and turns of when she opens her door. When it's me alone, it turns off when I open the door.

And you will know if there's an OTA update. The car needs your approval to download and install it. It won't happen automatically.
Nope it's been doing when it's only me in the car too. I did notice it originally when I had passengers but now it will stay on until I either open another door or lock the car. My F30 would stay on until I actually locked it but I wasn't sure if that was due to the upgraded sound system it had.

Still don't understand why the digital key wasn't available as an option until a couple weeks into using the car? It was literally not even an option within my idrive originally so not sure what changed
Appreciate 0