10-16-2020, 01:48 PM   #36
Adam 330e
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e G21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippeM91 View Post
Don't forget to post some pictures and share your first impressions
Compared with my old E91 320D, this thing is a space ship. Sounds like one too in electric drive The leap in technology in only ten years is unbelievable. Haven't had time to test it on the motorway, but spent some time yesterday pairing the phone, the keys, the app, the card, the watch, the charger, the kids and what not... M sport seats are terrific, more adjustability than in the E91. This car is silent, comfortable and way more powerful, shoots out of the parking lot even in pure electric drive, rides bumps much better with adaptive suspension. Steering is completely different than the hard-ish hydraulic system in the E91, needs getting used to, but already more comfortable. Tried the driving assistant briefly, works great, but learning all the buttons and features will take some time. Boot size is OK actually, and interior finish is impeccable. At some point I'll try the petrol engine as well, haven't needed it so far. Here are a couple pics. I am really happy with the color combination
Attached Images

Appreciate 0