07-17-2020, 11:43 AM   #22
DanVlnStud
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Where are you located? Maybe go to a different dealership but you should bring it in ASAP and have them give you a loaner vehicle while they're at it. The vehicle is still under full warranty and they should have been more encouraging for sure.

The dealership I use (BMW Motorwerks) is tough to negotiate w when buying/leasing, but there service dept has always treated me very well and I've never not had a loaner vehicle- even for an oil change so I can still drive myself to work while it's being done for the day.

In fact they even covered a $3k + bill out of goodwill while I was waiting for my M340i to be imported. Keep those emails and send them to another GM at another dealership. Shouldn't have to deal w that BS regardless.

I’m 5 min away from BMW Toronto, but they said no loaners available while covid is going on.

Haven’t spoken to the GM there but will take your advice and see what happens.

Thank so much!

Edit: you’re in MN, I’m in Canada. I have a feeling Canadian dealers cant keep up with U.S Dealers. I use to live in Cherry Hill, NJ. Best dealer experience I had at Voorhees BMW. Loaners for weeks, and they even changed out my head unit because of knocking and upgraded my rear bumper for free because they accidentally dinged it on my old e60 M5. It’s like night and day.

Last edited by DanVlnStud; 07-17-2020 at 11:55 AM..
Appreciate 0