United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 M340i xDrive w/ MPE

2020 M340 Full Option Car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2020 BMW M340 xDrive. Lovely car, would love to keep her but can't justify it with my new commute. (Less than 6 miles a day)

Nearly $71k sticker price, where the average sticker for these is closer to $63-64k. Alpine White over Black Leather with Aluminum tetragonal trim. Exterior is full shadowline with added M Performance aero. Executive level car, comes with all the tech goodies. Car is only 6 months old, in perfect shape. ~9200 miles. It's a nearly full option car, only missing the high performance tire and brake package (not necessary in CO) and driver assist pro. (I'm already a pro driver).

Additionally, it has a bunch of M Performance parts, and nearly every standalone line item. (See window sticker in photos.)

Additional mods, and things included in sale: -
Custom coding (Alpina gauges that I can change if buyer does not want them, light and auditory functions, convenience functions.) -
3M Ceramic 20% tint all around, windshield is untouched, due to heads up display. -
2 sets of floor mats, carpet and winter rubber mats - All keys, books, manuals, window sticker. -
Genuine OEM BMW air freshener (adds 5 horsepower)

I priced the car towards the top end of KBB (shown), which is very fair considering the thousands in additional M Performance parts, which KBB does not take into consideration. It's an amazing car that I wish I could keep, but she needs a home that will have an owner to drive her! Clean title car that I dont need help selling, pretty firm on price. No joyrides, serious buyers only please. Willing to accommodate shipping as well at buyers expense.

Attached Images

Last edited by CBBMWNA; 08-13-2021 at 02:35 PM..
Appreciate 1