Drives: 2023 bmw m3 comp xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikester19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrytarg6_m340 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjac View Post
@ jeegunkim So far I don't have to maneuver over speed bumps or deal with scraping driveways...I'm surprised!
I ve been going crazy past month or so about lowering springs or coilovers and not wanting to give up the adaptive suspension that comes with. Finally I think I got good advice about quality springs won't kill the ride it has now and reading what u wrote kind of clarify that it wouldn't Now I'm just deciding what springs to go with and was looking at the ac schnitzer. How do you like the h&r?
I've been thinking about the ACS spring kit too but I believe MSS are releasing a HAS kit in January for the M340ix so waiting to see if this eventuates
Someone told me ac is over pricing to make there product look good but it's not that good. But I'm not sure. Who s mms. What hap. Wtf. Sorry. Lol. Can you let me kno. Is it something I should def wait for. I really want dinan to come out with the awd springs. But idk what the problem is. Anyway if u can let me kno. Msg me even I would appreciate it
Appreciate 0