Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
"Excuse me. Excuse me. I believe this ball is slightly deflated."

Said no quarterback ever.
Get the ball, play the ball.

What a whiney bitch.

Want to get on someone for not noticing and rectifying the situation? Get on the referees. Get on the equipment crews. Oh no, lets blame the Evil Empire of the NE Pats. Mastermind cheaters at sports with a slight pressure drop on balls handled literally hundreds of times by referees through the game. F off.
Red:
Well, has there been evidence before that a clear reason to have done so existed?

Blue:
Fair enough, to a point. That they all may have had opportunity to have said and done something isn't beyond plausibility. Indeed, the most plausible explanation of who deflated the balls would be, IMO, someone on the equipment crew, so I hardly think they would have come forward. Yet, I suppose a member of that crew other than the one or two who partook in the deflation may have been in a position to have noticed. Be that as it may, the QB without a doubt would have noticed and, noticing, honor would dictate that he speak up.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0