View Single Post
      02-24-2019, 12:27 AM   #78
G4BR13L
Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Yesterday I drove the Tesla Model 3 Performance for an hour. Let me get one thing clear and that is that this car is not a competition for the M3/M4. If you believe it is then imho you do not belong on these forums. Yes the acceleration was fantastic but that’s about it. The M3/M4 is so much more, it’s an icon. When I got into the Model 3 it was a ‘Meh’ experience, there were some quality issues with the interior of the Model 3. The seats were hard and flat, the wood trim on the dash is ugly, ...

When I got back into my M4 I realised how much I love my car from the sexy line to the amazing full leather Merino in Sakhir Orange interior (including dashboard), the analog gauges, the performance, the sound in the cabin (ASD disabled and valves open btw), ... and the looks I still get when driving around.

No seriously if you truly believe that the Model 3 is competition you have a mental condition and then it makes me question why the heck you are on these forums, is it because Elon is paying uou for the lobbying?
Appreciate 0