Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiner0123 View Post
I have no clue if your being sarcastic... If your not well I don't agree with that mindset.. that's terrible that your knowingly treating the car like garbage and bagging on it with the mindset that it won't be yours in 3 years... Sure leave it for the guy that buys it used and has to deal with all the problems that you caused from bad driving habits.. it's totally selfish and uncalled for... never seen anyone admit it before
Well, hang on now...He does have a point. He leased the car and it is his to do what he wants with it. If he wants to beat the shit out of it, that's his prerogative. It's up to BMW, once they get the car back, to decide whether to charge him for anything wrong with it, mark it CPO and try to sell it, or send it to auction. BMW knows full well what they are doing when they lease a car to someone.

Me, however, I baby the shit out of my car and it IS a lease because I may want to purchase it at lease end.

My 2017 IS350 I did not treat very well because I did not enjoy the car. However, mechanically it was tip-top when I got rid of it. It just had a bunch of small cosmetic damage (dents, scratches, cracked windshield).
Appreciate 0