09-09-2019, 01:36 PM   #240
Dr.Deep
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spederd View Post
I have been reading bimmerpost for some years now, on and off, but had to register to reply to this thread.

Would you just stop posting these ugly renders with these stupid commentary?

Everyone knows it is not going to look like this, because BMW would stop selling M3/M4s.

But yet you guys had to post another horrendous render just for the sake of increasing traffic. There have been some nice designs by fans, you just really have to post this ugly renders.

So, please stop.

We will see the real deal at IAA anyway soon.
In one thing I agree, I don't like it neither!

But on the other hand, why would BMW hide something „not real" behind the camo on the test mules? Sureley not to make people upset and unneccesarley spread bad words around, only to be able to say later — haha, we trolled you all!

The testmules revealed enough to clearly see that the new grille will be looking close to the renders. There are a lot of guys here that have good connections with BMW and confirmed that it will look similar to this, a lot of old renders of the F models at a similar development stage that turned out to be 95% accurate in the end.

So I don't get why some still beleive the front will look completely different than on the renders...only because the don't like it or think it is ugly...

Change is coming, and not everybody is going to like it, as always
Appreciate 0