View Single Post
      08-13-2020, 05:37 PM   #84
AlterZgo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i, 21 911S, 24 Taycan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B///MWGuy View Post
Why can't people express their opinion? It's interesting to hear different thoughts and more beneficial for BMW to be able to hear what the enthusiasts like or dont like (as a fan, hopefully the complaints give them a direction). Just swipe past if you dont like it.
You're absolutely right... except for the fact that people have literally slammed every single G8x thread with comments about how shitty the new grill looks. It turns every thread about this new car into a "look how lame the car looks" thread. I would love to swipe past it... but people populate these threads with these useless comments 100,000 times. Kinda hard to read a thread about the sneak peak of the G80 and fight through thousands of the SAME OLD comments on the grill.

The real question, which I ironically asked in the first place, is why don't the haters just "swipe left" rather than opening up ANY of these G8x threads? Why keep subjecting themselves to this disgusting front end just to then post more comments about how crappy the car looks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Kinda the point of a forum. Personally I enjoy seeing the varying opinions especially working for a BMW store thus being able to get a feel for the mindset of a potential customer is.
"Varying opinions" sure. But it's not varying. it's primarly people who want to shit on the grill. I get it. I got it first 100,000 times I saw the messages. Is it necessary to keep repeating it ad nauseum?
Appreciate 2
Ibiza3611.50
solstice5456.50