View Single Post
      07-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #1141
Rxpert
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP 6 Speed Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Score04 View Post
I'm itching to learn about the m340i g20. October can't come soon enough aside from me getting married in October. I just hope the m340i is available in RWD and not only AWD as rumors are circulating making it equivalent to AMG C43 sedan. I also hope the manual transmission is available and not only in the m3.
If I was you I would buy whatever BMW is available and on the lot BEFORE you get married!!!!! Otherwise you'll end up waiting a heck of a lot longer than October

Here's how it went down with my car enthusiast friends after marriage:

1) Sells M3, buys Lexus SUV

2) Said he would buy an M3 after wedding, wife wants massive house, he's still driving 12 year old civic.

3) Test driving RS4s before the wedding, after married wife said too expensive, comes home with A4

4) Sells classic 1960's Pontiac GTO, buys Mitsubishi SUV

5) Sells Corvette, buys F150.

As for me, I told my fiancée that I would buy a Porsche 911 before we got married while it was still "my money". She laughed and said no problem that I could get my Porsche whenever, but that it if I helped pay off the wedding first, she'd help pay for the 911 if I let her drive it.

Well we both "won". She still says that I can come home in a 911 whenever I want, but our wedding was paid off over 7 years ago.......

I can't complain, just did ED this past June with my wife and new baby in a new F80 M3 and it was literally the best 5 weeks of my life.....

Anyways, moral of the story, buy what you can NOW because life changes after that big day no matter what you think!
Appreciate 3