Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
Wooohooo! Car says at the dealership now!
Nice! Where are you located? Mine was supposed to be today but now saying the 18th.

Also, did they have to re run your credit app? They did mine and said they're going to honor my trade in value which was valid for 90 days so I'm hoping that still holds true.

Wish I knew I had to re lock in the rates at the 60 day period and was never notified by my dealer that was a thing. Curious what yours is saying on the finances since we both had long waits?
Dealership is in Hartford, CT. I didn't get a chance to call the dealer but I'm hoping It'll be ready for pick ip by the 18th. Where is yours headed?

No mention of having to rerun my credit, and I have monitoring so I know they haven't done it either. We (Wife and I) negotiated the M340i deal at the same time is a new X3 M40i, with the trade ins for both. The dealer should honor the trade in value we agreed on as nothing with the car has changed much.
Minneapolis area. And my dealer said BMW FS made them re run my credit and that they wouldn't honor the original MF rates I signed on as they've increased since November when we made the deal.

Been a hell of a ride so far and at the end of the day they said they honor my originally agreed upon pricing but it took me months of negotiating until I decided to pull the trigger with this dealer.
Appreciate 1