View Single Post
      08-21-2020, 03:30 AM   #7
PhilippeM91
Rep
Drives: BMW G21 330e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam 330e View Post
Gorgeous color, the dark blue! Same colour on a demo car I checked out the other day. Unfortunately this color is very expensive in Scandinavia (approx 2000 EUR). I was in doubt but chose the Mineral grey metallic in the end (costing half of Tanzanite) and mocha leather interior, M sport. The wheels in the photos are also not the standard 18" M sport wheels you get over here. I wonder whether BMW offers slightly different colors and wheels in different markets, or perhaps you just decided to get your favorite design no matter what
Hope they sort out the problem with the welding around the battery pack, production has been halted I think.
My neighbour has a 3-sedan with mineral gray and the 18" wheels, really beautiful as well!
Personally, I decided to go for the standard M-package seats. The difference between these and the leather options where almost enough to make up for the individual color and the wheels.

Yeah read about that too. My delivery date should be before end of November, I hope these issues don't push it back too much.
Appreciate 0