View Single Post
      04-08-2019, 03:17 PM   #60
BigSky702
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Sakhir Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
Such a damn shame what has happened to BMW...

Unless driveability is an 11/10, and I seriously doubt it, this is the final step in BMW's evolution. Congratulations, you are now a generic automaker posting your biggest profits ever on the basis of quantity over quality!

Lexus, Honda, Audi and co. have an open seat at their table for you.
When I picked up the M4 it was love at first sight! Couldn’t stop staring, knew it was special... based on seeing the 330 (340 can’t be too far off), it looks like a generic sedan! Right now I’m hoping the performance is at least 90% of what I’m currently driving. Idk maybe
it might wow seeing in person, pics can sometimes skew perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z335is View Post
I had the same questions myself. I'm guessing those that need the newest thing on the block are the target demo for this car. Otherwise I see no other tangible benefit. To each their own though.
Hate to say I agree, if my lease weren’t ending soon I probably wouldn’t bat an eyelash... it’s a weird period, not too many options right now! X3m et. al are still a ways away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRAVE View Post
I'm just curious who is going for this car right now. A decently speced 2020 340i is going to run you ~60,0000. I'm not sure if their discounting it but assuming you can get invoice, your looking at like 740 a month lease with tax. With only a 1-2k discount, your looking at over 800 a month and this is all before you start adding m perf parts.

You could find a brand new, 2018 M3 Comp for around ~75k. Get it around 65-68k, your lease payment would be the same if not lower than than the 2020 340i. Low to mid 700s.
The dealer that helped with my order has an M4 comp listed at $86k! Might have to consider! I’m really on the fence with styling! Hoping performance impresses
me! I know it’s a 3 series, but I expect slightly more road presence.
I think the car looks decent in black, but the asking price and styling are throwing me off!

Last edited by BigSky702; 04-08-2019 at 03:28 PM..
Appreciate 1
GGG333603.50