View Single Post
      08-17-2020, 01:51 PM   #82
gemini.m3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 xDrive comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
I'm with you here in spirit, independent of the next car. Drive the hell out of them - I don't advocate abuse, but drive the cars how they should be. These aren't $2M cars and coffee showcruisers here, you can value and treat your things well, while still using them properly. There's a middle ground to find for sure.

My F80 is just a bit over 5 years old, has 32k miles on it. Same as you, was leased and I put more than I'd like to admit into it as a leased car. But the intent was to likely purchase at lease conclusion, which I did end up doing.

I should've been more clear in my post, I've got the next fun car on order coming in the Spring/Summer (hopefully, Fuck Covid for many reasons, this one low on the list) and it's very out of character for me; Not coming from Munich, and won't have 4 doors.
True- well for me it’s mild ocd rather than thinking it’s a special 2m car - I don’t like scratches or dings on anything I own- electronics, cars, etc

Sometimes I wish I could have the opposite mindset- no ppf - wash the car once a month and unless your chip or dent requires a body shop - move on and enjoy

I guess I could buy my f80 - pay it off in a few more years then have the flexibility to get another car at that or higher price point
Appreciate 0