View Single Post
      03-09-2020, 11:36 AM   #51
noelos
Rep
Drives: Mazda RX-8, BMW 330i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideit View Post
That sucks! I'll probably go through this in a few days once mine leaves port...
Thanks for all the links!
It’s a bit of a torture. It was oddly interesting to see the boat visit Baltimore & Jacksonville after the long Atlantic crossing and even more compelling to see it go around Guantanamo to Kingston and then watch it navigate the Panama Canal. Very educational to learn about that.

Now it’s doing the slow crawl across the Pacific to Auckland and will arrive Port Kembla even later than expected on March 23rd. Fortunately all the way back in October my wife and I anticipated potential delays and made sure to get a fixed delivery date and promise of a loan car written into the contract.

Though the dealership tried to get out of this last month we got pretty insistent and we’re now getting used to these models in a 320d sedan. Still - can’t wait for the 330i Touring coming our way. (Nor can our two month old baby who liked my Mazda RX-8 but wasn’t satisfied with its small boot - my other new hobby is trying to sell that wonderful but too-little car).
Appreciate 0