View Single Post
      07-14-2020, 06:35 AM   #348
Froggypimp
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d Touring

Update on my 330d Touring M-sport:

Last week I got my car back from the main dealer in Copenhagen. They told me that the vibration reduction parts had been fitted to my car, and the noise was gone.
I had my doubts, and sure enough the noise was still there, and in my opinion the noise was as loud as the first day I got the car. I went back to the dealer where I was told, that this was all they could do for me, and that there wasn't going to come any other solution from BMW Germany.

I then contacted my leasing company and one of technicians from the leasing company went with me for a test drive in my car. The technician agreed with me in that my car had a noise coming from either the tires or the suspension/chassis. The technician would like to make a comparison, so he made an appointment with the main dealer to try another 330d Touring with M-sport.

Today a chief executive from the main dealer came to the the leasing company and we made the comparison. Unfortunately the car that the chief executive brought to the comparison was just as loud as mine (big surprise!!).
The chief executive told me that there was nothing wrong with the cars and that they were supposed to sound like this. The same chief executive that 3 months ago told me that BMW worked frantically on solving the problem!!

I'm afraid that we all eventually will get the same message from BMW, because if BMW acknowledges the problem on one car they will have to take back all the other cars.

I don't know what to do next, but I won't give up. If any of you guys have a good suggestion please let us know, but I think it is important that we stick together and keep applying pressure on BMW to come up with a solution.
Appreciate 1