01-27-2021, 06:01 PM   #4
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossodio View Post
Possibly going to code to have a true M cluster/HUD in my incoming M340i rather than the default HUD/cluster setups that come with it. I have been looking for pictures of the two to compare and have not had any luck thus far. Anyone know of a place I can find images of the two to compare?
Here's a generic M340i cluster and new M3/4 cluster - there are two modes standard and M View:

"In SPORT mode the instrument cluster and optional Head-Up Display switch to M View, which only presents information relevant to sporty driving. The information shown includes an M- specific tachometer and Shift Lights, plus a digital speed read-out and gear indicator. A range of data including coolant temperature, charge pressure, tire temperature and pressure and lateral and longitudinal acceleration can be displayed in the right- and left-hand areas of the instrument cluster."

1st photo M340i
2nd photo M3/4 Live Cockpit Pro standard view - similar to M340i - different fonts, style
3. M View
4. M View
Attached Images

Appreciate 0