View Single Post
      11-08-2022, 09:21 AM   #11
SoCalJon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW330e

Alright... the two of you have been helpful, thanks!

Part of what I'm trying to do is to simplify this to just a handful of products that I can use for preservation/protection and light cleaning without creating a complicated routine.

How about interior? (Beige Sensatec)

To continue the profile - two adults, no kids. We're pretty clean people with no really messy hobbies (except hiking), but we live in SoCal, so sunscreen is always a concern. While we don't habitually eat/drink in the car (meaning, that our daily routine does not include coffee/donuts or soda/burger), we don't have an outright prohibition against food, either. (However, eating cheetos while riding in a car with beige sensatec interior will be outright prohibited!)

Additionally, while it will take a couple of weeks to get it scheduled and completed, we do intend to install llumar Air80 on all glass surfaces for UV & heat protection.

I'm thinking of doing something like CarPro InnerQD on a regular (2 week? 4 week?) basis from the beginning -- using it on pretty much all of the interior surfaces (trim, screens, dash, handles, etc.). It's attractive to me because they suggest that it can be used on every interior surface, has a matte finish, and some antistatic properties to help repel dust.

At some point down the road, a heavier cleaner (CarPro Inside?) may be needed for more heavily soiled components.

Questions:
1) Does that plan seem reasonable? (or overkill/not-enough?)
2) Should I be doing a UV protectant first? If so, what?
3) Is InnerQD a good "best bang for my buck" product that will work on multi-surfaces?

Additionally:
A) How about the leather steering wheel -- InnerQD OK there, or should I use a different product?
B) How about the llumar air 80 on my windows -- InnerQD? Or yet another product?
Appreciate 0