Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSnic View Post
siegester ,

Hmm, I just checked and can't find that menu in either place or anywhere. I coded the two BDC & one SM2 functions in your original post, but I suspect some function has to be coded in the HG_MGU ECU -- perhaps:
  • HVAC_SeatHeat_Distribution_Fond to Aktiv
  • HVAC_SeatHeat_Distribution_Front to Aktiv
Is that correct?
My apologies, yes I have coded both of those. For now I just use the Front since I have not yet been able to get anything but the driver's seat to work. I will update the original post. Also I checked last night and I currently have a seat and wheel heating option when I push the AC Menu button on the dash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniongc View Post
Got a few questions. Has anyone heard from tokenmaster? I have been waiting since December with no response. Also is any of this coding possible with just Esys alone and not the launcher? Trying to get lane change assist and the auto heated steering wheel working on a g20. Everything else I’ve done with Bimmercode. Thanks in advance for any info.
Did you email him and follow the instructions he sends you exactly? If so he usually responds within a few days to a week. If you don't get a reply after that, you most likely did not do something exactly as he asks. It sucks that he just ignores incorrect ones, but I imagine he gets a crap load of requests so I somewhat understand.

You cannot really code without esysx or launcher pro as they provide the mappings which make the trimmed values make sense to a human

Last edited by siegester; 03-01-2020 at 03:45 PM..
Appreciate 1
RSnic658.50