View Single Post
      04-20-2020, 12:40 AM   #38
firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAus View Post
Agreed....and how about the guy who wanted to return 5000 loo rolls to IGA along with 600 liters of hand sanitizer? Not surprisingly, the IGA owner told him to F#@k Off! This guy should have been tracked down and publicly humiliated, prior to being prosecuted. We haven’t been able to buy toilet rolls for more than 7 weeks......the dogs are looking at their soft fur and getting nervous!

Yeah, the Orange Baby is just great. Loving it....although I haven’t managed to do much driving lately. Looking forward to some of the COVID restrictions being lifted.

I’ve covered only 300 km from new, but the tyres are very good as far as I can tell, without doing any spirited driving. Certainly, the road holding of the car is excellent. And I haven’t noticed any appreciable noise in the cabin from the tyres. They are definitely quieter than the Bridgestone Potenza that I had on my F30.
I’m running Michelin Pilot Sport - non-runflats.
Hi SteveAus

Yes he should be hung and quartered, wasted so much of my time going to multiple shops to shop for toilet paper for the parents and the family.
Don't shave your dogs...hhahah

Wow 300kms already that's great so nearly broken in.

Yup Michelins the gold standard , I think they put those standard on M2, so they must be very good

Thanks for the feedback
Appreciate 0