Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I hear ya. my gym is in a nicer area so the people that go kinda reflect that. but when I pop open lockers and I see BMW and Mercedes keys just sitting there along with wallets and stuff makes me cringe. I can understand maybe a jacket and stuff buy not things like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Don't do this at my gym.

I get pissed the fuck off when that happens. If I open the locker and there's shit in there- I'll take it all out and leave it on the counter and use the locker.

Whatever happens to your stuff is up to the universe.

In other words- get a lock. Because there are people like me who just want to watch the world burn if you cause an inconvenience
Damn, maybe I'll get a lock you guys out here making me nervous lmao
Hahahaahah i had my breaking point a few years ago when I experienced what isturbo did- literally looked like an idiot opening and closing lockers (no joke like 8)and something in me snapped and I took ALL of their shit from all the lockers out- clothes, shoes, wallets, keys etc- and threw them on the counter.

Ever since then, if I open one up and there's stuff in there with no lock- I just move the shit out to the closest bench, put my stuff in/lock on- and don't give it a second thought if the stuff is stolen. easy peasy