Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by guarnibl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC View Post
The deal being discussed sounds pretty good.. getting 12-13% off sounds nice - wonder if you could get an even better deal now due to coronaviris. Car sales have taken a total dive ... they are hurting for business .. this is the time to score a deal if you are able to do it

What options on your car ? Any accessories or M perf parts?
I think dealers are waiting to see auto manufacturers introduce more incentives to them first before discounting further. That's what I'm hearing anyway. Same thing is happening on Wranglers right now. Deals haven't really gotten any better even though inventory is already piling up. One dealer I worked with won't even take a trade right now on any vehicle period. Just another reason I'm glad I leased both of my vehicles ( outside of my 981 Spyder ).

Wife's 320i is up in December and although I'm basically out of miles, it doesn't make sense to get a new vehicle right now as we have only put on 100 miles in the past month. So I'll wait it out knowing there will be insane deals to be had then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guarnibl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC View Post
The deal being discussed sounds pretty good.. getting 12-13% off sounds nice - wonder if you could get an even better deal now due to coronaviris. Car sales have taken a total dive ... they are hurting for business .. this is the time to score a deal if you are able to do it

What options on your car ? Any accessories or M perf parts?
I think dealers are waiting to see auto manufacturers introduce more incentives to them first before discounting further. That's what I'm hearing anyway. Same thing is happening on Wranglers right now. Deals haven't really gotten any better even though inventory is already piling up. One dealer I worked with won't even take a trade right now on any vehicle period. Just another reason I'm glad I leased both of my vehicles ( outside of my 981 Spyder ).

Wife's 320i is up in December and although I'm basically out of miles, it doesn't make sense to get a new vehicle right now as we have only put on 100 miles in the past month. So I'll wait it out knowing there will be insane deals to be had then.
yeah stand pat.

was just in a dealership on the 2nd... they didn't want to make no deals.... best offer 11% on a MY19 service loaner. 🤨 so we just walked out.
SaLes manager basically gave us spiel- BMW IS holding strong- no weakness lol.... no breaks being felt from the top. so nothing to offer us.
Appreciate 0