Rep
Drives: F36 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by farns2345 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I like all these cars but would get tired of soft/slow S4 and annoyed by abrupt/sharp C43. The M340i hits the middle with all the performance and none of the penalty.
The S4 isn't slow by any means. It's also not 'soft'. From someone that owns one, the Audi is probably the best daily driver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I like all these cars but would get tired of soft/slow S4 and annoyed by abrupt/sharp C43. The M340i hits the middle with all the performance and none of the penalty.
The S4 isn't slow by any means. It's also not 'soft'. From someone that owns one, the Audi is probably the best daily driver.
You need to take all comments on this site with a grain of salt as the majority of them come from bmw fan boys who vehemently defend or make excuses whenever someone says anything but praise for a BMW or a BMW loses a comparison test.
What exactly do you expect on a site named "Bimmer World"? Did you expect the majority of members to gush on about their Audi A4? It amazes me that people log on here and then express disappointment that members tend to generally favor bmw.
Appreciate 0