View Single Post
      11-03-2018, 07:14 AM   #77
ScottAndrew
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensyu View Post
From US sales report, Tesla sold 13500 model 3 in July, while BMW sold 9502 2+3+4+5 series in total, "hardly anybody wants them"? Tesla sells only few outside US because they don't have factories outside US, but it's not a problem anymore because Tesla is going to build a factory in China within 2 years.
Dude, I'm an owner of X3 m40 and i3 and I like BMW, you know what I'm worrying about? I'm worrying that I won't be able to see BMW survive after 3 years because I see more model 3 on the road in a day than the 3 series I see in a month.
BTW do you know why Tesla sold 13500 model 3 while BMW sold 9502 same level cars? Because Tesla can only build these much while BMW can only sell those much.
My, the Atlantic has never seemed wider. Model 3 sales in the rest of the world are zero. I had to look it up on the internet to see what it looked like.

BMW should pull out of NA altogether. Or make an offshoot, called AMW. Sell your BMWs because in your country they will soon be worth nil as dealerships are abandoned. Don’t forget to keep dropping by here to take a dump though
Appreciate 1
530iDriver1707.50