04-26-2019, 08:49 AM   #2
xlover
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyberger87 View Post
So I've got a refundable deposit on a moderately spec'd Tanzanite Blue II/Blk SensaTec build coming in within the week, but other dealers have begun to get in more loaded specs at just a little more than what I was quoted for my build.

Mine lacks leather and the Driving Pro, Parking Pro, and Exec packages, but these are more heavily equipped builds.

The COLOR seems to be the biggest debate for me....

Dravit Grey on Blk
Alpine White on Mocha
Tanzanite Blue II on Oyster

While white always works, I think Dravit and TB II will be the most unique and more rare on roads. Dravit is the most odd of a color but yet I cannon stop looking away from it.

What are you thoughts? Should I just wait for my build or bite the bullet and get a more loaded stock spec this weekend?

Thanks!!

If time is not urgent, would pull the deposit and be patient. stock should be flowing in now, go see each color you like and pick one with the options you like the best. (or order one to spec)

also be hard on price, at minimum get to invoice less incentives (a few are doing even better than that), your quote on the first car was probably higher than it should be due to dealer creating a bit of fake demand before they started landing on lots
Appreciate 1
Pauleebe379.50