02-12-2021, 01:14 PM   #56
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I feel like there is a sliding scale for each situation. Reading a phone while waiting for an interview is one thing (although I don't recommend it) and videoing the arrival to an interview is another.

My favorite with the elders and IT is when employees will say "I'm too old to learn that, I'm just not good with technology"... well maybe you should retire then since computers have been a part of your job for over 20 years now.
Oh 100% would not recommend videoing yourself... jesus lol. Nor do I really support phone use at all during an interview, but a person shouldn't form an opinion based on assumption - that was what I was trying to get at.

Yeah IT is a sore subject around here lol. I'm upper management at my company, but since I am young I get sucked into helping those who can't figure it out. Like I said, not mad about it and don't care enough to judge. Just two sides to every coin. What I don't like is teaching something twice, that grinds my gears. Ask once, completely fine I'll show you and help, after that it should be on you.
Appreciate 2
Buug95917400.50