cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Millennial here, hell almost Gen Z. 100% agree with the comments in regards to how your parents raised you. Don't think it has to do with generational as much because there are plenty of gen x & boomers that are glued to their devices as well. Those that constantly seek approval from others are the biggest offenders for the abuse of social media. Without the need for approval the "need" to post on social media dwindles.

As to the job interview and glued to their phone comments, why the hell does it matter. They could be reading something pertaining to the position, would you still berate them? If I'm waiting for a while I'm not just going to stare off into space, I'll preoccupy myself. Now those abusing use of their phones during work hours is completely different, but people seem to assume too much these days. Judgement happens from all fronts, I'm constantly teaching boomers basic computer functions and you don't see me bitching lol.
I was talking about having their face in their phone WHILE being interviewed, not while waiting for the interview to begin. I'll just wait until you're done. And yes it matters. If they wanted to read something pertaining to the position, they should have done it before hand.
Dang3r12512.00
vreihen1615271.00
Buug95917403.50