Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiTourer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj10800 View Post
My idrive has no menu which shows update software
Quote:
if you have I-Drive 7 it should be at Car, Settings, General Settings, scroll down to Remote Software Upgrade.
In some countries,G20s are available with previous I-Drive version and non digital dash. In that case, only your dealer can do the software upgrade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiTourer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
if you have I-Drive 7 it should be at Car, Settings, General Settings, scroll down to Remote Software Upgrade.
In some countries,G20s are available with previous I-Drive version and non digital dash. In that case, only your dealer can do the software upgrade.
I have the latest idrive version 7 but do not see this option on the idrive menu - also OTA updates is not enabled in my car - is there anyway I can enable this thru coding
No it is model & regional specific and cannot be coded in the car alone From my basic understanding it is controlled from a server in Munich that has a list of vehicles that are OTA compliant a local telcom service provider to relay the data and it also requires the vehicle to be running the previous iStep software level ie 11/2020 anything older has to be done by the dealer