Garage List
2019 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhcobywankenobi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
I really wouldn't try coding without the actual mappings. It's possible the codes wont align from another car screenshot as new codes are added between i-step versions.

Did you completely remove esysx and reinstall after deploying a correctly installed (with dist) psdzdata? Occurred to me that esysx was installed to a known bad psdzdata previously.

You need to manually delete programdata\ispihost after removal of the app, reboot then reinstall.

If that doesn't work then ask esysx to provide you with esysx64 version 2.3.1.5 as we know that works with 11/2020 mappings for the most part.
How would I get 2.3.1.5? I'm working with the EsysX team but they are not too responsive, with one-line responses asking for screenshots.

I completely removed everything, removed all the dirs, data dir etc, rebooted, installed the psdzdata using winrar as suggested and also increased the Java Heap memory, trimmed kswib before and nothing is working.

The hypothesis that my old version was too old and this new version is not mapping the trimmed codes correctly seems to be the most probable cause. But that's kinda out of my control without EsysX support. You've been very helpful with this along with others, but still no solution.

Maybe if there are logs to look at from EsysX side or something else, I'm just waiting on them.

Or I guess last resort is to use a completely different PC...I'm on travel now so that would be difficult to do since my main PC is at home. But even that one wasn't working for the trimmed codes (likely the same issue of an older EsysX when I used it).
Esysx version is probably the issue.

All they should need is a screenshot showing the trimmed codes, then my screenshot taken using 2.3.1.5

Who are you dealing with there?

I could try the latest version and see if I can repro
I'm not sure who it is, I just get an email from a generic obfuscated email. I also use their chat system, I don't really have any direct contacts.

There once was one person back in August who logged into my PC via teamviewer.

If you could try out the latest version that would be awesome for debugging. I'd feel bad if you have to pay for that upgrade tho, especially if it's not working!
Appreciate 0