10-07-2020, 09:22 AM   #67
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fpangalos View Post
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience... I just personally delt with Mike and purchased the FTP charge pipe for my 330i, given I have a JB4 delivered today.

He was available via this forum and I think I somehow have his cell too? As I texted him and asked if I could reused the discount code he provided... either way part shipped out next day and I am expecting it Monday.

If your still reading, let me shed a little insight as I work for a high profile aftermarket automotive manufacturer. My responsibilities with this company is to manage one of our high profile customers. Mike is ABSOLUTELY correct in what he said in regards to his vendor (MST in this case) being out of inventory and how he may have no control as to your visibility due to inventory systems and databases (whether it be SAP, EDI, Hybris, IPO etc...) there are a slurry of them and different companies use different ones... instead of you being an ass to the parts distributor who is making himself available on a BMW forum to get you a refund, shoot an email to MST...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
OT but I've dealt with Mike too and he was one of the best vendors I've ever dealt with. Professional. Replies all the time. Takes time to help you out even if he didn't have to. Doesn't push any particular product. Best deals available. I have zero hesitations recommending him.
Thank you for the kind words guys

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0