View Single Post
      12-09-2020, 10:18 PM   #1
Wanteddoa
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive

My new 2020 330i xDrive Before/After Ceramic Pro

I bought my first BMW (2020 330i xDrive) in October and have been incredibly happy with it. Coming from a Mustang GT, this is a great overall upgrade—I care a lot less about horses and more about comfort and refinement now. I love how the 330i manages to capture those things and still give me a reasonably powerful engine and much better handling.

Anyway, when I got it one of the first things I did was get the Ceramic Pro Silver package done. I got full paint correction done too (even brand new cars have swirls and scratches from careless dealership employees and the long freight trip). Mine in particular had a scratch on the driver side door (present at the dealership)and an area on the rear bumper with some small scratches (which happened within a day or two of buying—it looked like someone had lightly bumped it with their front license plate when parking in my parking garage).

The paint correction fixed both issues, and it’s an overall night and day difference. I’ll try attaching some before and after pics for context. The first two are “before”. The rest are “after”.
Attached Images

Last edited by Wanteddoa; 12-09-2020 at 11:35 PM..
Appreciate 3