View Single Post
      12-09-2020, 11:22 PM   #3
Wanteddoa
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBM340 View Post
First Congrats!! Looks great and they did a GREAT job on the paint correction and getting it back to shiny and new looking. You are correct, I am taking my car to Detail Authority soon to have paint correction done on the hood and mine is a 21!
Going to get PPFilm put on the front bumper and headlights too. Love that color. I had a gray colored 340i a few cars ago - not as hard to keep looking good as white or black.
Congrats on your 21! I bought my 2020 new too, just a couple months back, and got an amazing deal since they were making room for the 2021s. I think the door scratch was just the product of it being on the lot for awhile. Then the rear bumper scratches by a careless parker as I said in the OP. There was some swirling on the body, too—I’m sure the dealership washed it a few times if it was on the lot as long as I suspect. Thanks for the kind words—I couldn’t be happier with how the pc and coating came out! I didn’t think grey was a color that could be made to pop, but the people I used definitely made it happen!
Appreciate 1
MBM3401026.00