View Single Post
      06-19-2019, 12:38 PM   #33
Cortexiphan
Major
Rep
Drives: 24' BMW iX

I have passive MSport suspension on my 540i MSport, and it's pretty much perfect for me. But on M340i, I would opt for adaptive since the passive MSport suspension is stiffer than the one on 5 series. And also, customization ability is a good thing.
By the way, I don't understand reviewers and forum members complaining about "too much customization". You don't have to adjust anything. It's not like car doesn't work if you don't change the settings. And steering & suspension & throttle settings never effect any other UX flow, in other words, they don't take away from the user experience of any other function of the car.
"M5 is so complicated, you can't just sit and drive. You have to fiddle with settings for hours" I heard this falsehood a million times. In reality, you can just turn on the engine, put the gear in 'D' and go.
M8 has adjustable break. That's amazing. You don't need that very sharp 'bite' in city or highway, when you're driving in comfort mode. But on track or on back roads, you might enjoy firmer breaking. Why on earth that would be a bad thing?
21’ G20 ///M340i

24' i20 iX xDrive50

Last edited by Cortexiphan; 06-19-2019 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 2