03-28-2020, 06:26 AM   #186
Poochie
Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
Poochie did he not leased it? I lose no sleep over this. Maybe if i had purchased but mine is a lease and aside from this small inconvenience, car is a blast to drive. If engine blows, i get a another one lol and do a custom order instead of buying off the lot like my current.
No, he bought it off the lot and didn't even want a BMW because be heard they were unreliable but I convinced him that it's a great car with a robust motor and also because I'm a fanatic, that never had an issue with any of my BMWs or Minis, now this makes me look bad..

It's paid off and the title is free and clear but I heard whispers that he's not happy about this old burning situation and went to trade it in behind my back, although I'm usually who everyone goes to for car advice.

Anyways, whatever, you can't change people's mind when it's already made up. I'll just let him get that Audi S5 he's been eyeing and let it be.

For anyone else reading this, just sharing a personal story and not trying to scare anyone or sway them either way on this vehicle.

There is still 4 years of insurance, should any issue regarding this surfaces.
Appreciate 1
EXE462100.00