View Single Post
      10-03-2020, 07:30 PM   #40
plikmuny
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d, 330D(2019)

Wow, great and detailed answering. Thanks for your patience.
I am planning to upgrade stage 1 as front, rare and also central speakers for now. Do these tweaters come with b100w speakers or should I buy separately?
Why did you choose stp gold dampening material only? I saw few videos where they are using 2-3 layers of dampening (Vibration/Noise and also harsh sounds absorbing material. Is it really not advised to follow 3layers of insulation? Is stp gold enough and that good?
I have to tell you I get a strange and loud judging sound in cabin by going from 180km/h and above. With more insulation can I also get rid of this irritating sounds at high speeds and also make the speakers sounds better by reducing the external noise to more extent???
I am not an expert in installing or removing those parts at ease. How is the difficulty level in installing it myself? Do I need a professional assistance? What more minute things (screws or tape or other materials if necessary) do I need in opening and closing that door panel???
Is there a rear center speaker above luggage room??? Just like front central speaker in g20???
For the hushing sound can I use more insulation materials at the borders of the front doors and also at the wind shield??? According to me the insulation material is very scarce. Any suggestions pls?
Can you pls explain in detail about the tweeter connection from rear door to the central speaker?? I didn't understand it clearly.

Thanks for your time and patience. I am newbie in audio electronics for cars.
Appreciate 0