Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
The conclusion was reached during his first post questioning the intent of the relationship. If you need to ask random heads advice on whether or not to make a relationship more serious or if she's after your cash then you already know the answer (or at least it'll always be in the back of your mind which will only lead to more harm if things progress). When you know you'll know, other then that just enjoy your time boss. Just my 2cents though
Part of asking the random heads is I can be a bit more open with how I feel and with what's happening. I had breakfast with a friend today who may have ended up meeting this woman at brunch one weekend - now if we do all meet up, she will be guarded towards this woman as she knows more of what's happening behind the public façade.

It will always be in the back of my mind as I've been single most of my life with few women taking any interest - so anyone who takes interest now I will be suspicious of. Just wanted to get a feel from others as to how they saw it.
Didn't mean to have any malice in what I said. What I intended to convey is that at the end of the day it's how you feel in your given circumstances. Opinions from us will only sway your current thoughts for so long.

To be honest I don't know how I would go about relationships in your shoes. Where others are just looking for your typical perfect women you have to factor in a substantial amount of risk given your financial situation. Luckily (shocking that I'm saying that as id love to have 8 figures) I'll never have to consider that factor.
Appreciate 0