cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
I'm not reckless. I have a safe job and I don't even ride motorcycles anymore. I think death is a tough subject for her. I've told her i love life, but that I'm not preocupied with the thought of death in a conversation a few weeks ago. It's inevitable and can come at any moment, but I'm certainly not looking for it. This set her off. She thinks that my view on the subject means that I can't love anyone. That somehow she doesn't matter to me. I'm trying to figure this out. Am I supposed to tell her I'm really afraid of death? It's so strange to me. I don't know if this is her way of trying to get out of the relationship or if she thinks me not being super afraid of death somehow indicates I'm incapable of love.

We've had a lot of good times together and this is coming out of left field. I don't want to lose her, but I certainly don't want her to stay if she's unhappy. I'd rather her be happy without me instead of miserable with me.

Sucks and sorry for venting guys.
I was not saying you were reckless, just trying to rationalize.

I agree with what NYAlpine said. Death is a tough subject for her but I honestly don't get what she thinks you should think or feel. Try and talk it out with her. She's traumatized over losing someone she loved but I don't get her being upset with you because you don't stress over dying. You got me I hope it works out.