Drives: 2010 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueM340i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekana View Post
Good for you.

Not here to convince anyone and never bother getting on leasehackr. Leasehackr will not get you an allocation for 911 Speedster, 718 spyder, 718 GT4, we can .
Don't be upset. I'm just calling out your very bold statement.
We're talking about high volume BMW 3 series, not sure why you would bring up those significantly more expensive cars?

Please share if you are doung way better than my past leases:

All of these payments are including So Cal tax
2017 330i 45k msrp - 24/15k
346/mo $0das

2018 BMW 320i 36k MSRP - 24/12k
230/mo $0 DAS

2020 M340i 58k msrp - 36/12k
469/mo $0DAS + 7 MSD

If you are doing significantly better(including the payment difference for a broker fee) then I would love to enlist your help.
Your 2030 M340i deal looks great. Do you know what it was if there was no MSDs factored in? Just curious.
I did not soliciting anything, i simply said the best BMW contact i do 50+ cars a month with does not take any individual client, and his price is untouchable.

I am just telling you all you can talk about amazing prices all you want, that does not mean reality, if forum/leasehackr price always work, i wouldnt be getting calls from people who told me they spent 40+ hours shopping every dealerships to get them match these prices they see online and not able to get it.

For the expert who said $1000/month on X3M is not a good deal, you do understand that was at launch, before anyone have any inventory right, you dont compare a price you get at launch to a time where every dealership have 10+ inventory.

I always find it funny that someone who browse a nationwide forum think they know local market better than a professional who move 50+ units a month, but hey, this is the exact reason i changed from spending hours everyday browsing post as a diehard bimmer fan, to only see the news on home page and barely read the forum anymore.

I hope you all will save the OP some time and money with your posts.
Appreciate 0