derekana
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueM340i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekana View Post
I did not soliciting anything, i simply said the best BMW contact i do 50+ cars a month with does not take any individual client, and his price is untouchable.

I am just telling you all you can talk about amazing prices all you want, that does not mean reality, if forum/leasehackr price always work, i wouldnt be getting calls from people who told me they spent 40+ hours shopping every dealerships to get them match these prices they see online and not able to get it.

For the expert who said $1000/month on X3M is not a good deal, you do understand that was at launch, before anyone have any inventory right, you dont compare a price you get at launch to a time where every dealership have 10+ inventory.

I always find it funny that someone who browse a nationwide forum think they know local market better than a professional who move 50+ units a month, but hey, this is the exact reason i changed from spending hours everyday browsing post as a diehard bimmer fan, to only see the news on home page and barely read the forum anymore.

I hope you all will save the OP some time and money with your posts.
Still waiting for your "untouchable" pricing. Don't feed us lines and empty claims like you have so far. Foh
People sign our retainer contract and pay us before we do anything.

Good for you that you got the deal you mentioned, but that means absolute nothing if someone wants specific build, color, option that are different. Pricing is based on supply demand, like i said you can talk about your deal all you want, but it does absolutely nothing in terms of helping the OP getting a car he wants, you are just giving him false expectation without knowing what he is looking for that will potentially set him up to waste hours of time and disappointment.

For example, a fully loaded red car with huge amount of punch money in it will grant you the best deal, but if you want a white car with red interior that are in high demand for the same model will get you a completely different pricing, and the best deal on the red car will mean nothing. This is the difference between a pro and a forum browser who think you know everything.

Pros solve problems and work accordingly to fit someones need, instead of throwing numbers without knowing any details.
Appreciate 0