View Single Post
      08-17-2020, 09:33 PM   #84
Go351
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Coupe Sakhir Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Forum full of whiners. Nobody cares that you don't like it. If BMW designers listened to all you haters from the peanut gallery we'd be driving Chevy Malibu clones.

And for the uninformed that think this is BMW's first controversial front end design, take a look at some other "huge bucktooth grilles".

That's a bit harsh!

one view is that we are all whiners(all). another is that we are all pretty particular about our taste in cars, hence we are in a forum for a particular niche of car.

Whilst you may be right about BMW not caring too much about what the very few thinks, I would have thought that this is the place to share our views amongst friends with common interests.

nobody needs an M4. so if I'm going to spend my hard earned dollars, on any car, I should be able to say if I like it or not. As I said, I'm sure BMW will sell plenty of them, regardless of what I think. And, I'll be super jelious of the new car as it will no doubt be better in power and tech.

Just saying I'm disapointed I can't bring myself to like it - clearly, I'm a BMW fanboy.
Appreciate 9