tnsatbhs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeetRules View Post
Hello im completely new to cars and I was looking for advice on leasing or buying a 2020 BMW M340i xdrive.

I plan on ordering the car in mineral gray with the executive package and maybe some small other upgrades since the dealerships around me don't have them in stock. Ive been trying to do research on wether or not it is better to lease or buy the car. I am not sure what the mileage limit is but I know it is probably 10-12k miles/year. I definitely do want to upgrade in a couple years after I get this car. I would probably be driving a little over 12k miles a year and I know you can buy extra miles before the lease is up.

Ive been seeing people talk about residuals and MF values and such (which I have no clue anything about). Would anyone be able to share their opinions on wether I should lease or buy?
Also, since I am ordering a brand new car, how would I be able to bargain/negotiate the price down? I have no experience in this as I have never bought a car. I dont know how much one would be able to bargain the price down but the sticker price would be $62,385
Any help is appreciated!
When are you looking to order the car? Things are pretty messy with orders right now.
Appreciate 0