View Single Post
      01-23-2020, 06:50 PM   #49
FUZCO
Banned
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRetroGuy View Post
If I had ordered light colored interior, I might have gone with Sensatec as well because the contrast stitching tends to only make a visual difference on dark interiors.

I always go for black interior, and on that I felt contrast stitching adds a lot to the overall look. I figured real cost difference for me was roughly 12 bucks a month (10% off the msrp of $1450 then subtracting the $400 or so that it adds to resale to private party when I sell). I tend to keep cars 5-6 years, so for me it's worth it. Love the low-maintenance of synthetic leather though.
I just caved in and ordered the 330i with mocha leather having come from nearly five years in Lexus Nuluxe which I love. Main reason is color. I got the Mineral Gray and wanted a color that would refine the interior a bit other than black and without the two tone dash.

Lexus Nuluxe seats are identical in appearance to the leather ones, whereas the Sensatec is not. They look blah compared to the leather ones. If BMW would match their appearance with the Leather seats, it would be a win-win.
Appreciate 0